Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Romanced into Beauty

  Staying at home defiantly has it's perks but with those perks comes some challenges. As I've mentioned in a prior post having breaks are necessary. One of the breaks I give myself is just time in the quiet. Most the time I find this time while Joah takes a nap. I'll either go outside or sit on the couch with no tv on and rest, read or write! 
  On Febuary 12, 2014 I had the most romantic day of my life. Surprisingly it didn't involve Ryan. That may sound quite scandalous but for me it was inviting. The snow had been falling not wanting to cling just yet to the grass. Joah was snoring and I was snuggled up in a blanket and had just read a chapter of the book "Captivating."
  Jesus had allured me in and began to show me his heart. He had offered His love in a brand new way. I had felt wounded and hurt by the ones who have told me I'm not lovely but Jesus offered his shoulder and wiped my tears and now I'm singing a new song.
  I want the answer to that question "am I captivating?" Jesus has not wavered in His response. I can not find my validation in Ryan. My true validation comes from Him and his answer.. is always "Yes, you are!"  


No comments:

Post a Comment